Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's All Yours

God, right now I at a loss,

You know deep within me,
That i have nothing left,
I can't do anything anymore.

I have nothing else. .
I am at the end of my rope,
I slowly realized that. .
I can't do anything anymore.

I have to trust in YOU. .
I have to understand that,
All i really have is YOU. .
Letting go of everything.

God. I need you so much.
I lay it all up on our hands.
Only you can touch this heart.
I know you can take it away.

Take away all the feelings,
That I may keep the gift,
That You have freely given me.
I need Your grace Oh, God.

My heart is all Yours.
Take it and please don't let go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Are you feeling like you can't do something about your feelings for someone? I'm just wondering if you feel the same way as I do.. :)

Shiriel said...

yes, i kind of feel that way :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com