Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What does it really mean?

What does it really mean,

When I accept Christ in my life?
What changes can it really do?
What exactly does it do?

I grew up having my life in Him,
Don't really know the other side,
Of not having Him in my life.
But this I clearly know deeply.

That when One has received Him,
All his sins are forgotten.
None of his past can affect him now.
He is given a new clean slate.

Nothing to pay back for,
Nothing to suffer of,
No consequence to face.
It's just plain grace.

It's hard to accept I know.
Living a life full of sin and hatred.
But I myself can't understand,
Why He gave salvation so freely.

Forgiveness given gracefully,
Love given unconditionally,
Hope given whole-heartedly,
Life given in a brand new way.

No matter how others view it,
When encountering Christ,
They are a new being.
Something changes definitely.

Accepting Christ as Savior,
After all those past sins,
Takes away all those sins,
With His sacrificed blood.

Yes, no one can comprehend,
Such grace given to us sinners.
Yes, we don't deserve a bit of it,
But He freely gave it in love. : )

So, what's stopping you from accepting?
When you have nothing to repay.
All you have to do is turn away,
from all your sins and doubts.

It's as easy as that,
and i tell you,
accepting Him?
You won't regret it.

His love is just so amazing,
No more lonely nights,
No more hopeless mornings.
Just plain love and joy. : )

So, what does it really mean?
Accepting Christ in your life,
Reconciles you with Him.
And it's as simple as that : )

Reconciling with Him,
Makes you a new creation,
Old things have passed away,
All things have become new. : )

2 Corinthians 5:17

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com